Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome to my life....

        I have been wanting to write my own blog for a while now. I find so many beautiful things, great recipes, and who knows what else that I can hardly keep track of. So this blog will be my catch-all. I have an amazing husband and two funny little puppies who keep me busy when I am not at work. Though most of my time is spent at work, where I manage a mattress store. I spend 10 hours a day sitting and waiting and hoping a customer will walk through the doors. But, with so much down-time, I spend hours upon hours on the internet- shopping for furniture, getting inspiration for interior design, finding recipes, and keeping in touch with my family.
       I hope that this place will serve as somewhere for me to collect all of my ideas and thoughts and inspirations- and if it helps to inspire anyone else along the way? Well thats just the cherry on top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment